[lbo-talk] Bernard-Henri Levy Agrees With Wojtek

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 10:33:46 PST 2006

--- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

<<Why haven't we heard from more intellectuals like Susan Sontag--or even Gore Vidal and Tony Kushner (with whom I disagree on most other grounds) on this vexed and vital issue?>>

And why haven't we heard from Albert Camus on the burning issues of the day? Because he's dead Jim, just like Susan Sontag.

This article basically says nothing and is out of touch. Excusable, perhaps, since the author is not American. There has been no dearth of American public intellectuals denouncing Bush. That is not the problem.

Thomas

-Thomas