[lbo-talk] animal farm

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:10:51 PST 2006

> >Though I've giggled about the "Cheney/Rove administration," I've
> >missed the fact that to an extent never seen before in US history (as
> >far as I know), we now have this desired split. Cheney is the HOG,
> >while Bush is the HOSs.

> What about the Reagan admin? Did Ron really run that show, or was he
> a telegenic figurehead? I'm not sure of the answer to that, actually.

I don't know for sure, but Ronnie seemed to be the HOSS, while his "handlers" were the HOG. Because the line of command is simpler, the Cheney system seems more efficient (i.e., more successful at attaining evil goals). It compensates for Bushie's abject lack of charisma. -- Jim Devine / Bust Big Brother Bush! "There are no whole truths; all truths are half-truths. It is trying to treat them as whole truths that plays the devil." -- Alfred North Whitehead