[lbo-talk] Larry Summers on the academic hiearchy

Michael Hoover hooverm at scc-fl.edu
Fri Feb 17 14:36:09 PST 2006

>>> andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com 02/17/06 5:09 PM >>>
These aren't the same thing. Virtually every person I have named here is worth reading and has things to offer the left. <<<<<>>>>>

aware that rat choice, public choice, social choice are separate schools of thought, have read folks you mention (i suggested that there were exceptions to my general point), will hold on to view that individualist/egoistic assumptions make for built-in conservative (conservative in way terms is used in contemporary politics) value-bias no matter proponents' claims to neutrality... mh