[lbo-talk] Larry Summers on the academic hiearchy

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:11:23 PST 2006

by the way, why does "rational" choice theory have to (1) assume that people are totally individualistic and (2) assume that "tastes" -- including the degree of individualism -- are "exogenously given" (by some act of God or Genes)? For an alternative view, see http://myweb.lmu.edu/jdevine/hlr/HLR.pdf .