[lbo-talk] ugly kids grow up to be criminals

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Sat Feb 18 05:38:14 PST 2006

----- Original Message ----- From: "joanna" <123hop at comcast.net>

Dwayne Monroe wrote:
>Worried Dad: "What's wrong with you Johnny? Why can't
>you just behave and be a fine, upstanding young
>citizen like your football, debating and chess team
>captain brother Bradley?"
>
>Johnny: Because I'm UGLY dad! I'm UGLY! And ain't
>nothin or no one gonna change that!

-Didn't seem to have affected Bill Gates' propects much. And you can't -get a whole lot uglier than that.

And Gates has been prosecuted for violating anti-trust laws multiple times and is currently in the dock in Europe. Some criminals do get to be wealthy if their energies are channelled into socially acceptable criminality.

Nathan