[lbo-talk] R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr. calls it: Democrats To Revolt in the streets of America

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:35:11 PST 2006

I think he's on druuuuugs...

"Taking it all in, I can only wonder: How long will it be before such scenes erupt in the streets and squares of America? Listening to their indignant leaders, witnessing the daily provocations within our society, how long will it be before this country's young Democrats give themselves over to the fiery passions that their own mullahs are stoking? America's Angry Left, as it is called, can only take so much. Then, vavoom! Our Angry Left's own indignados will be out on the street, haranguing the Republican Congress, chanting anti-Halliburton jingles, and burning three-piece suits. Wal-Marts will be stormed. Former Vice President Al Gore will be called back from Saudi Arabia to mollify the masses. "

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/20/tyrrell.algore/index.html