[lbo-talk] Labadie Archives

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Feb 21 15:28:43 PST 2006

John Adams Has anyone here ever worked with the Lababie Archive at UM-Ann Arbor? Are they difficult to gain access to?

^^^ CB; I have, though I was a student of the U of Mich at the time, and it was at least 25 years ago. I think I was looking at the Huk's of the Phillipines. Or maybe that was somebody else. Anyway, I'd imagine a non-student could get in for a fee or something. Just call 'em.

I was thinking Hitlerian stuff could be held in like museums, like "toxic waste" dumps.