[lbo-talk] Lee's Garage

Michael Hoover hooverm at scc-fl.edu
Tue Feb 21 17:40:07 PST 2006

Michael Hoover wrote:
>while dj khm1 distinguishes variety of classes and class factions,
>and he makes note of various agents of production, he consistently
>calls attention - above all - to relations of production between
>capital and labor... mh

Yeah, but that's not necessarily the way people perceive the world. "And what we think changes how we act..." <<<<<>>>>>

of course, 'not necessarily' doesn't close off that they might do (and _why theory_ is not necessarily gang of four lyrical highlight), in any event, it may be that how folks act changes what they think (dialectical understanding thingy seems so simple but is so darn hard to sustain)...

look at the world through your polaroid glasses, things'll look a whole lot better for the working classes... mh