[lbo-talk] 'Iraqi Civil War' is Monumental Fraud...

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 10:13:16 PST 2006

Surely, I don't see how any sane person can deny that there is an Iraqi Arab idendity - it is the oldest country on Earth. It is equally fair to say, that the Iraqi Kurds don't share that idendity. Their presence in the Iraqi nation state can surely be blamed on the British, or more precisely the Imperial powers who divided the Earth in Versailles after World War I.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>