[lbo-talk] Does Clinton have to face questions like this?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 05:50:47 PST 2006

Not coincidentally (since I brought up the subject) I had a conversation about Gorby and his legacy over vodka last night. The people I was with* compared him to Stalin -- everybody loved him when he was in power, and then blame him for all their woes afterward.

*I had always assumed one of them was part Ingush or something because of her skin tone, but she turned out to be something far more exotic -- Mexican-Russian! That's one you don't see every day.