[lbo-talk] co-sleeping & sex

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Mon Jan 2 18:25:33 PST 2006

At 09:11 PM 1/2/2006, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Ok, but what does this co-sleeping thing do to the sex life?

:) there are other times when you can have sex. or, you can have sex while
babe is sleeping -- in the cradle or whatever.

hell, people used to live in one room homes, etc. etc.

and, like it really matters if you do keep the kid in his own room. when sonshine was little and I was dating the ex-beau, the beau would be away all week. Friday night. Well, I just remember sonshine yelling out from his room, "Not agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain mom."

LOL

have fun getting over the Catholicism! :))))

"Scream-of-consciousness prose, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org