[lbo-talk] Sleeping with the kids

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 19:55:38 PST 2006

> But Susie Bright said that every grownup couple with children needs a door
> that locks, and I find that kind of persuasive.
>
> Doug

That helps in the early years, as you will discover soon enough. But at the stage me & the Ms. are with kids, the sex thang is pretty much understood. My 14-year-old, she gets it. My 9-year-old, while still not fully conscious to all that goes on, has gotten to the point where when he calls for us and we simultaneously yell "What?" from the bedroom, he simply says "Never mind."

Dennis