[lbo-talk] Sleeping with the kids

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 10:48:57 PST 2006

--- Bitch | Lab <info at pulpculture.org> wrote:

> waaaaaaaaaaaaah. like women haven't asked to be
> ready when they might not
> be? gimme a break.

Of course, it is true that having to be ready for unspontaneous sex is as taxing on a woman as it is for the man. Did I say otherwise?

> I'm not saying they were wrong, just that, for all
> the bitching about the
> nuclear family, I'm guessing most people wouldn't
> give it up.

That's right. However, if you have an extended family, such as other relatives around, it can be helpful in that they can take care of kids on a moments notice (usually). Of course, then you have to put up with family politics a lot more. It's a trade off.

-Thomas

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com