[lbo-talk] Caviar

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 08:29:25 PST 2006

Thanks for the info. I've only been to the Bolshoi once (which shows are culturally clued in I am not) and don't remember what they had. The stuff they we had at the party on NY was red-orange, whatever that is.

The BT is subsidized by the government. I suppose that might extend to their food supply. A ticket to the BT can cost as little as 80 cents (if you are a Russian citizen, which I am not -- I think I paid about $8 for a very bad seat).

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Publications/ZooGoer/2001/3/sturgeonandcaviar.cfm