[lbo-talk] West Virginia Miners

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:13:45 PST 2006

On Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:14 PM [PDT], Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was heartened to hear that some of the family
> members tried to attack the boss after he gave his
> speech last night.

BBC News: Fury over US mine 'rescue' fiasco

<...> State troopers and an armed Swat team were posted alongside the road by the church in the small town of Tallmansville near Buckhannon, in case relatives' anger spilled over into violence. <...>

The people responsible for creating the mayhem are well protected. (and they are ALWAYS watching their own back, a tough spot.)

Leigh www.leighm.net