[lbo-talk] Dowd Imperial presidency

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Jan 4 18:14:24 PST 2006

Carrol,

Abramoff only gave money to Republicans. Agreed that the Dems are an awful alternative but I still must take exception -- the Dems haven't put forth bills that will kill disabled people by denying them health care, OK. So for me, I'd rather not see my people killed. I will send you my commentary "None Call it Cleansing" off list.

Marta