[lbo-talk] Dowd Imperial presidency

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Wed Jan 4 18:28:34 PST 2006

At 09:14 PM 1/4/2006, Marta Russell wrote:
>Carrol,
>
>Abramoff only gave money to Republicans. Agreed that the Dems are an
>awful alternative but I still must take exception -- the Dems haven't
>put forth bills that will kill disabled people by denying them health
>care, OK. So for me, I'd rather not see my people killed. I will
>send you my commentary "None Call it Cleansing" off list.
>
>Marta

Always that pesky dime's worth of difference. :)

Can we stop with the constant policing all the time Carrol. Really, we can put on our huggies pull-ups all by ourselves now. Most of us wouldn't be on this list if we couldn't.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org