[lbo-talk] Unioninization [was: West Virginia Miners

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Wed Jan 4 18:32:03 PST 2006

how did identity politics get into anything? and did I say that union opposition or support was involved? if you read the book and then read Dorothy Sue cobble's book, it all makes quite a bit of sense: the connections between micro-meso-macro levels of social structures. But, I don't have time to pontificate at length for people who won't read it anyway.