[lbo-talk] Regarding 'chemtrails'

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Thu Jan 5 20:42:13 PST 2006

On Jan 5, 2006, at 7:03 PM, Leigh Meyers wrote:

> Funny... I've never seen anything from him in re 'chemtrails'

I've never heard any follow-up regarding a report that flashed by me when the 'scooter' libbey thing was foremost. Something about a presentation that 'scooter' was giving to a neocon audience, or some such, at which he offered the prognostication that in the near future we'd be utilizing weapons that could target by genetic type.

I don't recollect the source, perhaps part of a Democracy Now segment, or another FSTV prog - but if he wasn't describing biological weapons ...

Martin