[lbo-talk] Abiotic Oil vs. Peak Oil

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:03:11 PST 2006

On Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:15 PM [PDT], jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Ruppert harps on supposed suppression of information and immediately
> pending catastrophies which are
> simply a distraction from the real tasks at hand. He needs to go
> away. Regardless of his motives his
> involvement undermines real work that is being done and future work
> to be done.

Funny... I've never seen anything from him in re 'chemtrails'

What distractions are you talking about?

...And who is doing the "real work"? BP...EXXON? The 'veggie oil' people with extra dirty diesel?

I tell people to 'go away' all the time, when they get in my face. Mike Ruppert isn't in anyones face, so maybe people that don't believe what he says in regard to a subject should take a hike.

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml