[lbo-talk] Abiotic Oil vs. Peak Oil

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 18:15:44 PST 2006

As a person who believes there is a great deal of merit in the peak oil idea I do not want a conspiratorially minded ex-narcotics officer as the unofficial spokesman for the theory.

All the evidence you site below can be said about Whitley Strieber too but that doesn't make him less nutty does it?

Ruppert harps on supposed suppression of information and immediately pending catastrophies which are simply a distraction from the real tasks at hand. He needs to go away. Regardless of his motives his involvement undermines real work that is being done and future work to be done.

John Thornton