[lbo-talk] Abiotic Oil vs. Peak Oil

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:10:36 PST 2006

Michael C. Ruppert is the author of "Crossing The Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil". Published in September 2004, it is the second-largest selling book about the attacks of 9/11 after the Keane Commission report. "Rubicon" is the only book to show that U.S. policy since then has been consistent with Peak Oil imperatives. Mike is also the publisher/editor of "From The Wilderness", a newsletter read in more than 50 countries around the world. Mike is a highly sought after lecturer on Peak Oil, having spoken in ten countries. Mike's current focus is on individual and community preparedness for the challenges now facing us all. Mike is a former LAPD narcotics investigator, whistleblower and a 1973 Honors Graduate of UCLA in Political Science.