[lbo-talk] Galloway joins Big Brother house

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 04:52:45 PST 2006

>From: Wendy Lyon

>MP George Galloway was the final Big Brother housemate
>Anti-Iraq war MP George Galloway and entertainer Michael Barrymore are
>among
>the 11 contestants who have entered the Celebrity Big Brother house.
>Faria Alam, who had an affair with England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson, US
>basketball star Dennis Rodman and model Jodie Marsh are among the
>housemates.

A stroke of PR genius if you ask me. The guy has obviously been selected for his 'controversial' political profile, but he's clearly going to put the antiwar movement and Respect right in the centre of one of the most watched and discussed television spectacles in the UK. And he's reaching an audience of young, ethnically mixed individuals who don't usually vote.

I think this is going to be fun.

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/