[lbo-talk] Galloway joins Big Brother house

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 08:44:16 PST 2006

--- "www.leninology. blogspot.com" <leninology at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: Wendy Lyon
>
> >MP George Galloway was the final Big Brother
> housemate
> >Anti-Iraq war MP George Galloway and entertainer

What is "Big Brother House"...some kind of reality television show? If Dennis Rodman and George Galloway are going to be on it, I definitely want to see it!

-Thomas

"...everytime we move it ahead, it's thrown back. But the base camp has been made, and the next wave will come and find your wreckage, and they'll be encouraged to go beyond that."

-Timothy O'Leary

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com