[lbo-talk] Galloway joins Big Brother house

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:16:23 PST 2006

>What is "Big Brother House"...some kind of reality
>television show? If Dennis Rodman and George Galloway
>are going to be on it, I definitely want to see it!
>
>-Thomas

Yeah, it's a sealed house entirely surrounded by watching cameras which catch every moment of sleeping and waking life. It's generally a bit of a bore, and the residents are usually put through considerable psychological torment. But Galloway has made it interesting for once. The first thing he did was sit down with Rula Lenski for a chat about the Nicaraguan solidarity campaign and Haiti.

_________________________________________________________________ Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk