[lbo-talk] Galloway joins Big Brother house

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jan 6 09:51:30 PST 2006

Thomas Seay wrote:

> What is "Big Brother House"...some kind of reality
> television show? If Dennis Rodman and George Galloway
> are going to be on it, I definitely want to see it!

I believe there is an American version, but I haven't seen it. Germaine Greer was on Big Brother House last year and bailed from the show.

I'm currently a big fan of Project Runway. I even drafted a blog post about it, but haven't posted it yet. I hope to piss off the sanctiomonious anarchists who read my blog and who think that good anarchists shouldn't enjoy popular culture.

I also enjoyed "Joe Shmoe" and that reality show about the gay guy looking for love. That one had an ending that turned into an interesting discussion about "allies" that I never would have expected from television.

Chuck