[lbo-talk] Alito & disability

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Jan 14 16:36:43 PST 2006

Wasn't Kennedy the one who wrote the decision giving the 2000 election to Bush? He seems planted firmly on the right to me. Doug is right, and the spineless Dems are going to let it happen. Activists have been calling on people to call the moderate Repugnants like Snow, Chafee, etc. but the Dems must lead a filibuster and it doesn't look like that is going to happen. A very dark cloud is upon us. The mild language of NCIL makes me SICK. marta