[lbo-talk] FORMATTING OF Rat on Your Leftist Prof,

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:33:31 PST 2006

I looked at this program. All it does is what Notepad and similar text editors can do very easily, i.e., a global replacement of all the ">" in a file. The big problem is instead the weird formats that e-mails and web-pages come in, with different uses of manual returns and the like.

> >This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from
> >http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
>
> As should everyone. Please, there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of
> people who are going to read your stuff. Show some consideration for
> them!
-- Jim Devine "When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm beginning to believe it." -- Clarence Darrow

"The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." -- James Baldwin