[lbo-talk] Gore: wiretapping could be impeachable offense

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 17:28:29 PST 2006

There being no real law on the subject and since the courts aren't going to intervene the only impeachable offenses are those that piss off enough enough members of the Senate to vote to impeach. "High crimes and misdemeanors" isn't a term thst appears in the US criminal code or that of any state that I'm aware of.