[lbo-talk] Query: informed articulate left coaster for single payer health debate

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:05:54 PST 2006

Can anyone recommend someone good for the pro side in a debate on single payer health care? Upper left coast, so unless the person is really into traveling they should live somewhere in area from Portland Oregon to Seattle Washington. We need somebody not only knowledgable, but good at at debate before a popular audience. We will pick up modest expenses; but other than that payment is in satisfaction. The live audience will be between one and two hundred people ;we can get press coverage in a local paper (circulation around 60,000) and on local public access TV shows that get around 15,000 viewers (small town, but suprisingly large public access audience) - plus probably web video of some type.