[lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 20 08:19:25 PST 2006

> Yoshie:
>
> > Workers need to defend publicly funded pensions, health care,
> > education, etc. because they need and want them and compel
> > the ruling class to pay for them on workers' terms.
>

> Does that apply to government workers too? Or should they be
> stripped of all benefits, union membership and other perks and sent
> to concen.... err re-education camps where they learn that only
> productive Arbeit Macht Frei?
>
> Wojtek

Wojtek, why do you almost always make such ridiculous responses to me whenever fancy strikes you to do so (which unfortunately is often)? Maybe you think you don't have to respond to me seriously, unlike to Jim, for reasons that you won't mention? If that's the case, you might as well not respond. It's a waste of time for you and me.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>