[lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Jan 20 08:54:36 PST 2006

Yoshie:

> Wojtek, why do you almost always make such ridiculous
> whenever fancy strikes you to do so (which unfortunately is often)?
> Maybe you think you don't have to respond to me seriously,
> unlike to Jim, for reasons that you won't mention? If that's
> the case, you might as well not respond. It's a waste of
> time for you and me.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend you - I just could not pass this opportunity to crack a joke at some of your views that find objectionable. But I do take you seriously and I consider your postings to be a valuable contribution to this list, even though I do not always agree with what you say.

Wojtek