[lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 20 09:03:27 PST 2006

Wojtek wrote:

> Yoshie:
> >
> > Wojtek, why do you almost always make such ridiculous
> > whenever fancy strikes you to do so (which unfortunately is often)?
> > Maybe you think you don't have to respond to me seriously,
> > unlike to Jim, for reasons that you won't mention? If that's
> > the case, you might as well not respond. It's a waste of
> > time for you and me.
>
> Sorry, I did not mean to offend you - I just could not pass this
> opportunity to crack a joke at some of your views that find
> objectionable

It seems to me that either you really don't know what my views are, arguing with straw man, or you pretend to disagree where you have nothing particular to disagree with, for reasons you will never mention. If you really have something to disagree with in postings to which you responded, let's hear about them, but don't pretend that analysis that makes a distinction between profit-making and non- profit making labor leads of necessity to preference for profit- making labor. That makes no sense.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>