[lbo-talk] Highly ImPopper

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Fri Jan 20 09:23:21 PST 2006

Look Woj you made a rather large covering claim which puts the onus on you to then systematically go through contemporary Marxist empirical studies and demonstrate their falstisity. The onus is on you because you made that claim. We must have taken different analytical argumentation courses. So again, either put up or as they say.... Either course of action would indeed be a social service.