[lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 21 08:02:26 PST 2006

Micheal Hoover replied:

---------------------------------------- Those with decision-making power within the various state institutions - legislature, regulatory agencies, executive arm, etc. If the decision-makers aren't responsive to the needs of the corporate lobbies on all important issues they're asked to resign from the "committee". The corporations have formidable economic, political, and mass communications resources to enforce their will. You hint at a problem with the concept. What are your reservations, if any, about it? It's a functional view of the state, not a conspiratorial one.