[lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:23:33 PST 2006

it should be noted that even if "the executive of the modern state is but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie," it need not do a very good job. The Bushwhackers seem to be a clear example of such a bad committee. They do a bad job not only from the perspective of the working class and other "out" groups but also from that of the bourgeoisie. They instead try to serve the short-term goals of their cronies.