[lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 21 09:59:55 PST 2006

Yup, as we know from our own involvements with lousy committees. :) Of course, the Bush admin has been given its orders to cut its losses in Iraq - a very controversial "investment" to begin with - and to do something about the fiscal and trade deficits. But these are not now easy messes for this bumbling EC to clean up on behalf of the controlling interests.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Devine" <jdevine03 at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:23 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA