[lbo-talk] Unproductive Workers = The Best Organized in the USA

Wojtek Sokolowski wsokol52 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 20:51:53 PST 2006

--- Marvin Gandall <marvgandall at videotron.ca> wrote:
> referee conflicts between
> the class as a whole with
> provide for itself, needs
> political organizations.

So there is no state without bourgeoisie? And where exactly can one find such a place? Perhaps Somalia? No functioning government, plenty of guns, warlords and gangs running things - in a word - gummint' haters' heaven.

Actually, after reading what seemingly intelligent people on this list have to say about the state - am glad that the US left does not even come close to the halls of power. If you guys had your way with the state, this country would be like Somalia or Liberia - run by warlords and swapmed with savage violence beyond imagination.

Anyone who thinks that the sole role of the state is to manage things for the "bouurgeoisie" (who is that exactly, anyway?) is either kidding or cluless. I suggest taking Poli Sci 101 at a local community college for a starter.

Wojtek