[lbo-talk] Re: post-doctorate

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 02:48:54 PST 2006

Man, this anonymous, unknown guy with the Ph.D. sure is taking a beating here, from his mother-in-law (well, I guess that's normal) and others who seem to be projecting a lot of stuff onto him. I'm starting to feel sorry for him!

Well, maybe he is scum. Fuck you, whoever you are!

-B.

Joanna wrote:

"Just the likelihood, perhaps, that her support will be taken for granted and that there will be little or no reciprocation. As I said, the story of a woman financing a man's education and then being dumped for someone younger and less tired is common as dirt."

Marta wrote:

"Well the guy is 32 years old and my daughter is 25. When she is giving up freedom in her life I damn well expect a man his age to take care of himself."