[lbo-talk] Re: post-doctorate

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue Jan 24 10:12:30 PST 2006

He is not scum....he is just a procrastinator and unorganized man who may not have the get up and go to make things happen in his life. None of us who have watched him at UCLA can understand why it has taken him so long to get his PhD. He still doesn't have it. We are told now after being told many times in the past by him that he will have it soon, this time in April. I am right to be concerned. My daughter has not married him yet. But this is getting personal now when I did not start the thread for that purpose. Marta