[lbo-talk] Happy Birthday Mozart

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 18:40:05 PST 2006

Symphonies 40 and 41 have real depth, as do many of the piano sonatas and some of the violin sonatas, I can remember the numbers right now. Unlike most people I really like Glenn Gould's deconstruction of the piano sonatas -- sort of Mozart on speed. I like the operas, all the way from The Magic Flute to Don Giovanni.