[lbo-talk] 57% back hit on Iran

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Sat Jan 28 08:24:25 PST 2006

John Lacny wrote:

> To be honest, I'm having a hard time believing that

> there will be an actual war against Iran; even the

> Bushites are not that stupid or crazy.

I am confident that they _are_ exactly that stupid and/or crazy. Did you believe in early 2002 they would invade Iraq? No, wait, did you believe they would yank soldiers out of Afghanistan at the very moment that bin Laden was pinned down in Tora Bora, thus giving the 9/11 criminals a clean getaway, so the soldiers could be sent off to prepare for Iraq? After seeing that with my own eyes, today I believe that there's literally nothing too stupid or treasonous for this Administration to do.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net