[lbo-talk] 57% back hit on Iran

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sat Jan 28 13:44:55 PST 2006

WDK wrote:

> I am confident that they _are_ exactly that stupid and/or crazy. Did
> you believe in early 2002 they would invade Iraq?

Actually, yes, back in early 2002 I did think they were going to invade Iraq. (I even have a diary entry, somewhere, to prove it.) Admittedly I had an unfair advantage -- I was in Washington DC during 2002, close to the oiligarchy's zombified heart. It was truly nightmarish to witness -- a very 1933 vibe.

> After seeing that with my own eyes, today I believe that
> there's literally nothing too stupid or treasonous for this
> Administration to do.

Fear not. They've run out of time, money, and current-account wiggle-room. The oil orcs are on the run!

-- DRR