[lbo-talk] Re; Kinky... Why the hell not?

ThatRogersWoman debburz at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 13:01:10 PST 2006

Leigh Meyers <leighcmeyers at gmail.com> wrote

> Shopping for candidates? Image is everything..
>
> Compare:
> http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/89/05/image_105891.jpg

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=186

I have me one of them thar' Kinky talkin' action figure dolls, autographed and certified gen-u-ine. Heh. I love it. My Kinky can take on your Bush any day. Sounds like heaps o'fun, don't it?

Yeah, Kinky may be the Texas version of a Jesse Ventura (and a helluva' lot more talented), but if you had to choose from the line-up of gubner'torial candidates we have to choose from, then you'd be huggin' your Kinky doll real tight, too.

The choices are 1) Incumbent Guv'ner Good Hair Perry aka Bush's Butt Boy; 2) the White House McClellan Brothers' mother, Carol Keeton Strayhorn, who is running as a "true-Republican running as a non-partisan Independent" - no joke; 3) a man called Kinky; or 4) one of two Democratic light-weights w/issues - Gammage or Bell. I will say, tho', that Chris Bell did stir up the beginnings of the firestorm against DeLay, thereby making his bones and growin' his balls, but that won't get him elected governor in Texas.

That's politics as usual in Texas: grim, but always entertaining!

- Deborah