[lbo-talk] girls have cooties and smell like tuna

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sun Jan 29 08:42:26 PST 2006

Doug recently teased Brian because a joking comment Brian made about 'cooties' was misinterpreted. I believe Brian was mocking the idea that girls have cooties.

Apparently, though, there is some small movement on in the SF area rejecting FTM transmen and claiming they are forcing sex on gay men when they aren't explicitly open about their trans-existence:

http://www.ebar.com/openforum/opforum.php?sec=letters

Wow! Girls DO have cooties and smell like Tuna!

My assumption was that he was talking about this in general, though most transpeople I know seem to be out about it when it comes to long-term relationships. But this guy is talking about scenes where the sex is more anonymous: glory holes, etc. where the transguy's pants may never come off or where they engage in sex play that doesn't involve genital contact.

"Scream-of-consciousness prose, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org