[lbo-talk] The eXile's Dolan Dissects The Freyanistas

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 06:14:45 PST 2006

On 1/29/06, Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Many years ago I dated a woman who was very fond of
> buying me surprise gifts.

> full at --
>

> <http://www.exile.ru/2006-January-27/freys_fall.html>

"When Little describes sniffing glue in youth prison, Frey, too naive and stupid to realize Little and friends resorted to this horrible poison because nothing else but Pruno was available, simply steals the noun, and includes glue in his fake list of drugs abused-a sure sign for middleclass druggie readers like me that he was a lying fool, because nobody with access to decent drugs would touch that stuff."

Heh. A few years ago I dated -- and got engaged to, much to my current urge to take a shower -- a woman whose mother had so terrorized her as a teenager with the awful consequences of pot smoking -- namely, having her institutionalized -- that she found solace with friends in the perfectly legal recourse of huffing household solvents. Which, in retrospect, would explain a lot.

-- Andy