[lbo-talk] Down with Lawn Mowers and Leaf Blowers! (was Too Oldfor Rap)

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 06:52:17 PST 2006

Leaf blowers (and snow blowers for that matter) do nothing for me -- toys for overgrown boys. But lawn mowers? Can't go there with y'all. I like cutting my grass, and I love the smell of freshly-cut grass on a summer morning. I find soothing the sound of a nearby lawn mower as I sit on my porch with a cold drink. Goes back to my childhood, I'm afraid, and to my teens, when I cut 3 1/2 acres of lawn per week atop an orange riding mower.

Dennis