[lbo-talk] New Infoshop radio product

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 11:50:54 PST 2006

Might want to edit the ID3 tag. The mp3 comes up in iTunes and other mp3 players as "City Unite" by The Drunken Immortals from the album "Soul Revolution," which sounds like the intro song that leads into the podcast, but I'm guessing you'd rather have the podcast labeled something like "Infoshop News week of Jan 29, 2006" etc and not "City Unite" by the Drunken Immortals.

If you're using a Mac, like I do, you can use Podcast Maker, a small free program that will let you edit the tags to make them show up properly. It's here:

I've done a couple of podcasts for Radio Schizo and have used Apple's Garageband without a hitch - it labels things properly, etc.

-B.

Chuck wrote:
> Monday, January 30 2006 @ 11:01 AM PST
> Infoshop News Podcast
>
> The first installment of the Infoshop News podcast,
featuring Chuck Munson as host. News read by Erika. Featuring part one of an interview with Jon Bekken, current editor of the Industrial Worker.