[lbo-talk] Down with Lawn Mowers and Leaf Blowers! (wasToo Oldfor Rap)

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 13:39:32 PST 2006

J. Thorton:

> Why not an electric mower? That's what I use and besides being much
> lighter and nearly silent it is far less
> polluting and easier to use.

I used an electric mower for years, and probably will again in time. The cord's somewhat of a pain to deal with, but I managed.

> I looked at a micro-sheep this weekend to supplement the mower. It was
> only 12" high at the withers and
> 45 pounds. I would need to build a fence however and I'm not certain if
> some of my dumbass neighbors
> dogs, who are let loose at night, might not try to kill it. I'm undecided
> on the micro-sheep. It apparently
> makes a nice wool.

Unfortunately, there's an ex-animal sex abuser who lives down the street. When he first moved in, he was required by law to go door-to-door and inform us of his crimes and his house address. So far, none of the pets in my neighborhood have been assaulted, but bringing in sheep may be too much for the guy to resist, and that's definitely a sight I don't wanna see at 3 AM.

Dennis