[lbo-talk] OK, Nathan

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Tue Jan 31 07:38:36 PST 2006

Yes, the defectors are weanies. Although over half voting to filibuster is more than a handful.

Although the point is always that there is no such thing as "a party", corporate or otherwise, just a bunch of independent contractors looking out for their own political fortunes.

And I'm all for taking out the folks who voted for cloture. Lieberman has an active primary challenge and a few others would be more than welcome.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:04 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] OK, Nathan

Now that the Dems, save for a handful (I'll give Kennedy his props for doing a semi-Wellstone), are allowing that trog Alito to take his lifelong seat, tell us why, again, that wretched corporate party is the only vehicle for progressive change?

Filibuster my ass. I knew that would never happen, despite the chirps and peeps of online libs. Fucking saps.

Dennis